Flowserve Corporation Field Service Engineer in Suzhou, China
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
· Estimate the failure model and root cause of the valves sets in serve based on the customer requirements and on site service situation.
· Contact oversea Flowserve sister plants to get and validate relevant repair and service information of related products.
· Check and affirm the problems which happened in valve set running, prepare valve as found report or service report.
· Prepare repair program, estimate repair cost and schedule
· Go customer site for valve and repairs installation, setting up, running in and spare parts changing.
· Communicate with customer professionally, and build good relationship with customers.
· Train and instruct repair and service technicians
Responsibilities & Requirements: · Enginery education background, college or above, Hydromechanics will be preferred.
· Five years experience, and at least 3 years valve or mechanical services working experience.
· Can use gauges well, read English version part and assembly drawing and draw simple mechanical drawing
· Know machining processes, valve assemble work process is preferred.
· Read, write and speak English fluently
· Use office software well, such as, Excel, Word, PPT, Lotus Notes, and so on
· Strong with organizing and communicating.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
Know machining processes, valve assemble work process is preferred.
Job Advertising Title: Field Service Engineer
Primary Posting Location: Suzhou, China
Job Posting Category: Operations
Employment Type: Full time
Auto req ID: 49725BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.