Flowserve Corporation Production Planner in Springville, Utah
Flowserve Corporation is a multinational company, and one of the largest suppliers of industrial and environmental machinery such as pumps, valves, end face mechanical seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical and other industries.
Flowserve offers competitive pay, annual bonuses, medical benefits on day 1, generous paid vacation time, paid holidays, pension plan, 401(k) and many other excellent benefits.
· Receive parts orders and interpret requirements.
· Enter and book new orders as needed.
· Route orders for production in the shop.
· Reserve and release orders for shipping.
· Provide lead time and pricing quotes as needed.
· Assist in continuous improvement processes in the plant.
· Assist with requisitions for outside services and transfers of inventory.
· Make sure quality standards are met.
· Provide support to production as required.
· Coordinate and communicate clearly with other departments.
· High school diploma or GED.
· 5+ years of relevant experience.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
· Ability to read, interpret & create routings and pick allocations.
· Understand the product and process flow of specific departments.
· Basic understanding of MRP.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Excellent time management and organization skills.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Able to handle work accurately and swiftly under tight time constraints.
· Oracle ERP experience preferred.
· Manufacturing experience preferred.
Req ID : R-23
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.