Flowserve Corporation IT Business Operations Manager, APAC in Singapore, Singapore
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
This is a senior role with responsibility for the day to day running of our IT Operations across APAC.
The successful candidate will be part of the IT Operation Management team providing cross functional business partnership to ensure strategy planning and development of IT systems to enable the organization to achieve its goals.
The successful candidate will identify opportunities to drive towards operational excellence to add value and strategic advantage to Flowserve. They will have a real understanding of how businesses operate and the value that IT can bring to an organization. They will have a proven track record of success through inspirational leadership, operational efficiency and business focus.
Strong ERP experience gained within a manufacturing environment is essential along with a proven track record in IT project delivery
Responsibilities & Requirements: · Evaluates and provides strategic guidance to leadership on IT investment options and considerations for long-term and short-term investments and expenditures
· Working with our senior business leaders participates in defining organizational goals and strategies, and aligns teams’ objectives to meet those goals
· Develops strategic plans for IT teams and oversee the objectives of those teams to ensure the network infrastructure are responsive to the needs of company’s growth and objectives
· Manages provisioning of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations and potential risk, consulting and problem resolution activities for major and multiple sites
· Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, and associated training plans for infrastructure administration, security and project management ensuring adherence to our organizational policies.
· Conducts assessments of risk, cost, return on investments scenarios and impact, as well as potential compatibility issues with existing hardware/software
· Creates an environment that supports employee development and continuous learning, and manages change to maintain a competitive advantage for the organization
· Oversees the development and ongoing maintenance of annual departmental budget and long-term management plans for quarterly monitoring, year-end balancing and long-term planning
· Leads strategic technological planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing technological initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future technologies
· Manages change to maintain a competitive advantage for the organization
Preferred Experience / Skills: · University degree or equivalent or a minimum of 10 years of experience in a management role
· 7 years of experience conducting Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) multi-site implementations in a global complex organization – preferably in manufacturing.
· Successful track record operating as a strategic and customer-focused IT leader with strong business partner orientation
· Ability to lead and manage remote teams in a team oriented and collaborative environment
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and business process management
· Good organizational skills and capabilities
· Extensive experience developing and enforcing standards and procedures for project deliverables quality assurance, walk-throughs, issues reporting and change management
· Ability to translate business strategy into actionable plans
· Strong strategic and tactical planning
· Advanced knowledge of systems testing
· Ability to manage multiple complex Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) projects
· Strong influencing and negotiating skills
· Solid Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong knowledge of emerging technologies
· Strong vendor management skills
· Advanced knowledge of business theories, business process management and business office operations
· In-Depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
Job Advertising Title: IT Business Operations Manager, APAC
Primary Posting Location: Singapore, Singapore
Job Posting Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Full time
Auto req ID: 50757BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.