Flowserve Corporation Field Service Technician in Sao Caetano do Sul, Brazil
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Provide technical support to the customer in rotating equipment (centrifugal pumps, positive displacement pumps, etc.). Provide support and technical assistance in maintenance operations, pre-commissioning, commissioning and commissioning of pumping equipment at the client's premises, according to the standards and internal technical protocols of the company. support to the sales department (new and after-sales equipment), in everything related to the development of technical-economic proposals for the market
Responsibilities & Requirements: 1. Comply with the updated field service program and according to the customer's needs.
Correct preparation of service time reports, considering the information requested in the formats to avoid reprocessing.
Preparation of service reports within the requirements established in the format
Sent the respective daily reports and time records in the field service to the person in charge of registering in the system and feeding the folders.
Preparation of the problem report with the necessary information in the formats and attaching the evidence that facilitate a future analysis of failures.
Participation in investigating the causes of failures, with the aim of identifying the true responsibility of the failures, assuming only the guarantees that correspond to Flowserve.
Preparation of customer satisfaction surveys each time a service is provided.
Planning the work before the start of the trips in the area of enlisting technical information, elaborating procedures, analyzing work safety, enlisting equipment and tools.
Offer technical support to other areas of the company (sales, purchasing, production, quality, project management, finance, commercial operations, etc.) and to our customers when necessary in any technical matter
Participate actively in interdisciplinary teams for the development of internal improvement projects that seek improvements in product development, energy efficiency, reduction of operating and maintenance costs.
Comply with the parameters established by the company's Integrated Quality Management System.
Participate in projects to reduce costs and improve the pumping equipment and propose changes in the engineering and quality department for validation and implementation according to the feedback from the equipment that operates in the field.
Preferred Experience / Skills: • Advanced knowledge in Fluid Mechanics and manufacturing processes for the manufacture of pumping equipment parts.
• Advanced knowledge in the operation of centrifugal pumps, mechanical seals, API plans and their applications.
• Knowledge of ASME B73.1, API 610, API 686, API 682 and Instituto Hidráulico standards.
• Knowledge and interpretation of drawings, sectional plans, materials, data sheets and specifications of the pumping equipment.
• English: intermediate / advanced is a plus
• Advanced knowledge in pre-commissioning, commissioning and commissioning protocols for centrifugal pumps according to API 610 classification.
• Level I of vibration analysis.
• Ability to handle metrology equipment.
• Ability to manage measurement and vibration equipment, flow and temperature analysis.
• Basic knowledge in instrumentation for rotating equipment.
• Basic knowledge of electric motors and internal combustion, soft starters, frequency inverters.
• Basic knowledge in energy transmission systems: gearboxes, types of couplings, pulley systems, chains, cardan type, etc.
• Ability to handle the hand tool for mounting rotating equipment.
• Basic knowledge in predictive maintenance of industrial machines (Rotary and related equipment).
• The worker must be trained in the quality management system, safety and health at work, in addition to issues related to the position to be performed. (See annual training program).
Primary Posting Location: Sao Caetano do Sul, Brazil
Job Advertising Title: Field Service Technician
Job Posting Category: Other
Employment Type: Full time
Auto req ID: 50720BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.