Flowserve Corporation Assembler in Santa Isabel Xiloxoxtla, Mexico
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Flowserve is looking for a temporary precision assembler in the manufacture of compressors, coolers, and reservoirs.
Preferred Experience / Skills: • 1+ year general mechanical experience, including experience in a manufacturing environment. Vocational training acceptable in lieu of experience
• Must be able to read blueprints and shop drawings.
• Must be able to use precision measuring tools, such as micrometers and calipers.
• Must have effective reading and listening skills in English. Must be able to clearly report and explain information to others.
• Basic computer aptitude to learn data entry systems, and to use Microsoft Word and Outlook
• Ability to work overtime and weekends if needed. Track record of reliable attendance
• Ability to stand for long periods of time, and frequently lift up to 25 lbs. Have a full range of hand and upper-body motion and strength to work with tools and parts.
• Personal commitment to quality workmanship.
Responsibilities & Requirements: Assemble components and finished mechanical products
• Use hand tools as necessary.
• Read assembly prints and directions, and pick parts to complete assembly.
• Verify quality of finished work with precision measurement tools.
• Enter data as needed to track process steps, parts, materials, and time.
Primary Posting Location: Santa Isabel Xiloxoxtla, Mexico
Job Posting Category: Operations
Job Advertising Title: Assembler
Employment Type: Full time
Auto req ID: 50721BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.