Flowserve Corporation Manager, Finance Business Partner in Raleigh, North Carolina
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Under the leadership of the Director, this position will work within Finance as the interface to Business Units. This position should act as neutral challenger and support all ongoing reporting and planning processes as well as several initiatives.
Responsibilities & Requirements: The Manager, Finance Business Partner will own and drive financial performance (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, ROIC) while actively supporting and challenging the management team to grow enterprise value (growth, market, margins, ROIC, FCF). This position must effectively work alongside business partners to achieve outcomes.
• Responsible for sub-geography or aggregation of sites.
• Finance business partner to plant managers or regional managers.
• Revenue responsibility at or above $50M
• 3-8 SOC
• Provide trusted finance decision support, including regular and ad hoc analysis to key stakeholders.
• Deliver insight into trends, risks and opportunities.
• Actively collaborate with accounting, shared service, treasury and tax peers to ensure finance & accounting processes are executed and the function achieves its objectives.
• Seek out ambiguity and clarify; identify areas lacking role clarity and provide solutions, escalate where required.
• Grow and mature business partners' capabilities to deliver insight resulting in enterprise value creation.
Preferred Experience / Skills: • Bachelor's in Accounting/Finance required; advanced degree is a plus.
• Experience as a plant controller/finance manager, preferably in a multinational organization.
• Experience and knowledge related to POC (percentage of completion) accounting.
• Able to develop complex models and analyze data on an independent basis after initial training and introduction.
• Person will often be part of multi-functional teams and should be able to motivate or convince others without having a reporting relationship to them.
• Leadership skills.
• Solid understanding of financial analysis, theory and accounting.
• Solid modeling skills in MS Excel (experience with forecasting tools would be a plus), familiar with common BI and SAP FI.
• Ability to build relationships with people in other departments through effective communication, cooperation in cross-border, intercultural teams.
Job Advertising Title: Manager, Finance Business Partner
Primary Posting Location: Raleigh, North Carolina US
Job Posting Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 50015BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.