Flowserve Corporation Assembler in Raleigh, North Carolina
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
We are currently looking for Assembler to work in our Raleigh facility. This person will be responsible for operations resulting in sub-assemblies or complete units working from various complex documentation for valves, actuators and parts assemblies.
Flowserve offers highly competitive pay, annual bonuses, benefits on day 1 of employment, paid vacation, paid holidays, pension plan, 401(k) and others.
Responsibilities & Requirements: • Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area.
• Follow all site Safety requirements.
• Performs both repetitive and non-repetitive sequences of assembly operations resulting in sub-assemblies or complete units working from various complex documentation.
• Dismantles, troubleshoots, repairs, and rebuilds valves, actuators and parts assemblies.
• Documents and records information including but not limited to output, throughput, quality, and interruptions or other problems as encountered.
• Uses hand and power tools, pneumatic wrenches, drill press, grinder, torque wrenches and other equipment as needed to complete assembly tasks.
• Uses supplied precision measuring devices for the performance of assignment.
• To be trained in all areas of Hydrotesting and gas testing of our Valves.
• Daily review of Gate 5 completed orders to ensure parts and documentation is available to release parts to shipping.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Computer literate.
• Minimum of 1 year assembly experience.
• Ability to read and follow route sheets/blue prints.
• Product/process knowledge.
• Self –Starter.
• High level of organization skills.
• Work overtime as needed.
• Ability to work in a team environment, exhibiting a positive can-do attitude.
• Ability to lift 50lbs, stand predominantly during shift.
Preferred Experience / Skills: • Vocational or technical training in machining, mechanics or industrial technology is a plus.
• 2+ years in an industrial manufacturing environment is a plus.
Primary Posting Location: Raleigh, North Carolina US
Job Posting Category: Operations
Job Advertising Title: Assembler
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 54100BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.