Flowserve Corporation Precision Assembler in Pasadena, Texas
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Flowserve is looking for a motivated Precision Assembler to work with the Assembly team. The candidate should be able to utilize a broad range of skills associated with assembly, switches, wire, test, and material handling. Assemble and test actuators using bill of material, schematics, specifications, parts pick list, and other applicable documentation. The successful candidate will have knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques.
Responsibilities & Requirements: Responsibilities
• Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area.
• Performs both repetitive and non-repetitive sequences of assembly operations resulting in sub-assemblies or complete units working from various complex documentation.
• Dismantles, troubleshoots, repairs, and rebuilds actuators and assemblies.
• Documents and records information including but not limited to output, throughput, quality, and interruptions or other problems as encountered.
• Uses hand and power tools, pneumatic wrenches, drill press, grinder, and other equipment as needed to complete assembly tasks.
• Uses supplied and personal precision measuring devices for the performance of assignment.
• Assists in training other assemblers as needed.
• High School Diploma or GED is required.
• Ability to work overtime as required.
• Ability to lift parts up to 30 pounds as required.
Preferred Experience / Skills: • Previous assembly work experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Previous material handling experience.
• Must have good reading and listening skills to understand work instructions, safety procedures, and company policies. Must be able to clearly report and explain information to others.
Primary Posting Location: Pasadena, Texas US
Job Advertising Title: Precision Assembler
Job Posting Category: Operations
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 54416BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.