Flowserve Corporation Supply Chain Manager in Irving, Texas
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
The position is responsible for identifying and implementing indirect procurement strategies covering North American Indirect Spend for Flowserve corporate functions and business platforms.
Main categories: facilities management spend including but not limited to, MRO, site maintenance, equipment maintenance, environmental services, materials handling, energy, capital equipment and consumables, Professional Services and Fleet Management.
Dimensions: Annual NAM facilities spend of approximately $140 million. Lead a Team of 2-3 Indirect Sourcing Specialists. Reports to: Global Sourcing Director
Responsibilities & Requirements: Responsibilities:
• Lead efforts to implement best practices and drive efficiencies in all phases of contracting process covering MRO, facilities services and other indirect spend.
• Coordinate supply chain efforts to identify, develop and implement strategies to leverage multi-site common spend and drive cost savings.
• Conduct supplier research and RFIs, develop sourcing strategies and RFPs covering multisite and regional agreements.
• Analyze proposals, develop commercial strategies and lead negotiations.
• Develop and present supplier selection and contract award recommendations and develop well-constructed contract documents and procurement processes.
• Work closely with Legal function to implement company contracting standards.
• Work closely with the Corporate Supply Chain Director, site supply chain teams and stakeholders to help drive new cost reduction initiatives.
• Track and report cost savings and other KPI’s associated with responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s in Supply Chain or relevant business degree; MBA or master’s degree in Supply Chain advantageous
• Minimum 10 years’ overall supply chain work experience
• Broad and diverse procurement experience in strategic sourcing and management of all aspects and categories of MRO, including integrated supplier management, facilities services and related spend
• Proven track record of successfully working with multi-site, matrixed organizations and leading cross-functional teams to develop and implement sourcing strategies for cost reduction
• Demonstrated experience building best in class indirect sourcing environments, ideally on SAP, Ariba platforms
• Demonstrated knowledge of contract terms and conditions, relevant procurement practices and processes, and supply chain best practices
• Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills
Preferred Experience / Skills: Preferred Skills:
Strong influencing, collaboration, and leadership/interpersonal skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills, including well-developed negotiation strategies
Proficient Microsoft office skills
Primary Posting Location: Irving, Texas US
Job Advertising Title: Supply Chain Manager
Job Posting Category: Supply Chain
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 53310BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.