Flowserve Corporation GLOBAL CASH MANAGER in Irving, Texas
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
GLOBAL CASH MANAGER
The Treasury Manager position reports to the Assistant Treasurer and manages a team that supports global cash and banking operations based in Irving, TX. This position is responsible for managing daily global cash, FX risk management, In-House Banking operations, intercompany netting, and SOX control to support the global need of Flowserve. This position requires strong communication skill to both internal and external stakeholders (banks and service providers) and ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
· The Global Cash Manager is responsible for forecasting cash and monitoring both long- and short-term liquidity requirements of Flowserve
· Responsible for developing an effective framework for managing FX exposures and delivering an efficient utilization of cash
· Develop and deploy operational cash management processes such as cash pooling, inter-company netting, and In-House Banking
· Support day-to-day banking relationships and support the documentation requirements to open, close, and amend bank accounts
· Streamlining bank account structure and rationalizing bank accounts
· Perform bank fee analysis and lead the execution of ad-hoc treasury projects to improve efficiencies
· Support a strong internal controls environment and assist with audit internal and external audit when requests are received
· Work with site controllers, Business Support Center, accounting, and tax group and provide support for the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics and/or accounting required. Advanced degree or CTP certification preferred
· Minimum of 5-7 years of progressive finance experience preferably in corporate treasury/cash management or banking treasury management
· Experience with working cross-border with multiple legal entities
· Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
· Attention to detail and track record of process improvements that drives efficiency
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and knowledge of Treasury Management System (FIS Integrity) and other financial systems (Refinitiv Eikon, FXall, BPC, etc.)
· Strong commitment to Flowserve’s values (people, safety, integrity, innovation, ownership, and excellence)
Req ID : R-2923
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access flowservecareers.com as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.