Flowserve Corporation Sales Support Representative in Hastings, Nebraska
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
We are seeking a Sales Support Representative for our Hastings facility. The Sales Support Rep will deliver effective customer service from point of customer contact through shipment of product. This role will deal specifically with agricultural pumps.
Flowserve offers competitive base salary + annual bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits on day 1 employment, pension plan, 401(k), generous paid time off and paid holidays.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Maintain a system that will provide for accurate and timely answers to customers regarding pump applications, quotes and order status.
• Receive inquiries from customers and prepare quotes for units and parts for a variety of agricultural orders.
• Creation of Ag Bills of Material for all non-standard products.
• Act as inter-departmental liaison for assigned orders and provide process support where required.
• Visit agricultural customers and potential customers to develop sales at the direction of the Ag Sales & Marketing Manager.
• Assist with advertising and promotional development materials, technical publications, literature, publicity and training materials.
• Recommend and assist with the establishment of marketing policies.
• Develop product line forecasts for use by the location procurement team.
• Keep management fully apprised of activities, situations and problems that may adversely affect the teams output and performance.
• Effectively plan and manage and work independently to complete all assigned tasks.
• Establish and maintain good relations and open lines of communications with all Business Unit associates as well as outside customers.
• Creatively solve a wide variety of problems and challenges assuring that problems that require intervention by management are brought to the attention of proper individual.
• Work effectively under extreme time pressures.
• Respond quickly and professionally to the needs of all internal and external customers.
• Maintain computer skill base of knowledge to facilitate all job performance aspects.
• High School Diploma.
• Minimum two (2) years’ experience in sales or customer support.
• Strong communications skills, verbal and written.
• Strong people skills.
Preferred Experience / Skills: • Experience in product support, application and order administration of agricultural products is a plus.
• SYMIX proficiency preferred
Job Advertising Title: Sales Support Representative
Primary Posting Location: Hastings, Nebraska US
Job Posting Category: Sales
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 51001BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.