Flowserve Corporation Payroll Supervisor in Guyancourt, France
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Flowserve is an American multinational corporation and one of the largest suppliers of industrial and environmental machinery, from pumps and seals to valves, actuation and instrumentation, to energy recovery devices and hydraulic decoking systems, and more, our products help plants overcome the toughest flow control challenges.
This position consists of supervising and managing a team of 4 to 6 employees while ensuring international payroll within the EMEA region and reporting to the Global Payroll Manager. You will work closely with the other payroll teams in the EMEA region, particularly in France, to provide quality payroll service to all Flowserve employees, introduce consistent processes and help improve keep on going.
• Manage the payroll team ensuring that all employees are paid correctly and all payroll documents are produced and validated on time.
• Ensure that the team carries out the key controls, compliance with validation levels and the quality of the expected Service.
• Coordinate the prioritization and distribution of the workload, facilitate the mutual aid system within the team, facilitate filing, logging and access to payroll data and effectively manage any alerts to be made (both to employees and to functional teams or their hierarchy).
• In case of need or absence in the team, be able to take over a payroll portfolio from time to time if necessary to ensure continuity of service and payment of employees
• Provide constructive and meaningful feedback to team members and conduct annual performance review and rating in accordance with Group requirements.
• Constantly support the team in its professional development; initiate and oversee a performance improvement plan if necessary.
• Instill and maintain a culture of continuous improvement and exceptional customer service. • Provide training and development to the team, including the development of a structured onboarding program for new hires.
• Clearly establish and communicate business goals related to individual and team goals. • Work closely with other departments such as HR, Finance and IT to ensure process alignment. • Keep abreast of relevant regulations/legislation, implement necessary changes and ensure that the payroll team is fully informed of these changes.
• Work with payroll vendors on performance, Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), to ensure accurate payroll processing.
• Extensive payroll experience, 5 or more years of experience in a multinational and complex payroll environment, and team management experience of at least 2 years.
• Be able to work under pressure, build strong relationships, motivate and continually develop people and hold the team accountable for their commitments.
• Strict sense of ethics, particularly with regard to the treatment of confidential information.
• Demonstrated experience in handling international payroll, particularly French payroll, managing a Service contract, enforcing it and achieving a high level of internal customer satisfaction within organizations international.
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to communicate professionally with all levels of the organization.
• Experience managing people with internal teams located remotely.
• Good knowledge of French, both spoken and written.
• You are a highly motivated and motivating professional, able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
• Experience implementing payroll and/or managing payroll-related projects.
• Silae work experience and/or the Kelio Bodet time and activity management system (GTA) is a plus.
Req ID : R-5639
Job Family Group : Human Resources
Job Family : HR Payroll
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access flowservecareers.com as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.