Flowserve Corporation Temporary Quality Supervisor in Buenos Aires, Argentina
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Ensure control and compliance with the procedures and instructions established in the Quality System in order to ensure adequate compliance with the provisions of the organization and corporate requirements.
Responsibilities & Requirements: • It is the Representative of the Management and is responsible for the development, maintenance and improvement of the Quality System.
• Ensure the correct functioning of the quality management system in accordance with the requirements of international standards, ensuring the integrity of the system when changes are planned and implemented in the system.
• Maintain the certifications established in the Quality System
• Ensure that the personnel in charge of compliance with the policies, procedures and programs established in the Quality, Safety and Environment System applicable to their work area.
• Manage CARs in the Intella Quest System program, ensuring that they all have CAPA analysis, document evidence, and close in less than 55 days
• Issue and record results of the monthly objectives of Quality KPIs within the first 9 days of each month.
• Preparation of quality manuals (dossiers) according to customer requirements and Flowserve specifications.
• Safeguard all documentation provided to the client in relation to the required product.
• Issue Hydrostatic Test Certificates for Pumps and Pneumatics for Mechanical Seals.
• Establish controls to ensure that the product meets specifications and monitor performance on the floor.
• Maintain Non-Quality costs according to budget
• Attend customer complaints on time
• Implement corrective and preventive actions derived from customer complaints or internal findings.
• Preparation and compliance with the calibration program, as well as ensuring the calibration of current and available measuring equipment and standards according to the Gage Quest program, including those used in the ASME standard.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
Industrial Engineering, Mechanics, Mechatronics, related.
3 years in a similar position, preferably in the metal-mechanical manufacturing industry
• Quality Standards ISO 9001: 2015
• Internal Auditor Certified ISO: 9001: 2015
• Lean Manufacturing
• Six Sigma (Green Belt Certified)
• Root cause analysis.
• Management of 8D's
• Advanced Quality Planning (APQP)
• Production Parts Approval Process (PPAP)
• Handling of third party audits
• Measurement systems
• Interpretation of Plans
• Part sizing
• ASTM standard
• Use of PC (Office, Visio, 'Project)
• Effective communication
• Bargaining power.
• Level of English: Business
• Strategic thinking
• Customer service
• Adaptation to change
• Problem solving
Job Advertising Title: Temporary Quality Supervisor
Primary Posting Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Job Posting Category: Operations
Employment Type: Full time
Auto req ID: 50719BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.