Flowserve Corporation Precision Assembler in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
We are seeking a Precision Assembler to join our second shift team. This position is responsible for assembly, inspection and troubleshooting of various types of pump assemblies. Candidates should possess industrial assembly and/or mechanical repair experience.
Flowserve offers competitive pay, annual bonuses, medical benefits on day 1, generous paid vacation time, paid holidays, pension plan, 401(k) and many other excellent benefits.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Assemble complex assemblies and sub-assemblies from an itemized Bill of Materials
• Assemble parts that have interference fits through use of heating and cooling the mating parts
• Measure and record sizes and clearances to within .001
• Has a good working knowledge of inspection, assembly and testing equipment that is used for the pump assembly
• Complete hydro-testing of pump casings and components
• Hand dress castings and large components to remove slag and imperfections
• Balance rotors and impellers on between bearing balancing equipment
• Other duties may be required
Preferred Experience / Skills:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Computer literate
• (2) years or more in a similar role that requires tear down and assembly of mechanical parts
• Ability to read and follow route sheets/blue prints
• Work well with people
• Product/Process knowledge
• Self –Starter
• High level of organization skills
Primary Posting Location: Bridgeville, Pennsylvania US
Job Advertising Title: Precision Assembler
Job Posting Category: Operations
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 50879BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.