Flowserve Corporation Industrial Technician in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
We are seeking an Industrial Technician for our Bridgeville, PA site. In addition to competitive pay, we offer shift premiums for off-shift hours, annual bonuses, generous vacation and paid time off, pension, 401(k) and medical benefits on day 1 of employment.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
· Receive parts orders and interpret requirements.
· Route orders for production in the shop.
· Place material requirements onto routings.
· Utilize manufacturing templates for shop flow.
· Provide lead time quotes as needed.
· Assist with requisitions for outside services.
· Make sure quality standards are met at the routing level.
· Provide support to production as required.
· Interpret and request drawings and drawing clarification.
· Other duties as may be required.
· Create an open atmosphere of communication that encourages everyone to get involved.
· Understand the product and process flow of specific departments.
· Establish and maintain open lines of communications with all associates.
· Good management and organizational skills.
· Able to handle work accurately and swiftly under tight time constraints.
· Take the initiative and ownership for their area.
· Able to resolve problems quickly.
· Work overtime hours as needed, including weekends.
· Respond to emergency orders to satisfy customer delivery requirements.
· Assist in Continuous Improvement Processes in the plant.
Preferred Experience / Skills: TRAINING & EDUCATION REQUIRED:
· Minimum High School diploma or GED.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office required (Excel, Access and Word).
· Manufacturing experience a plus.
· Blue prints - ability to read, interpret & create route sheets.
· Work well with people.
· Product/Process knowledge.
· High level of organization skills.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Oracle ERP experience preferred, but not required.
Primary Posting Location: Bridgeville, Pennsylvania US
Job Advertising Title: Industrial Technician
Job Posting Category: Operations
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 50340BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.